Yoo Hae Jin Has Unlikely Friendship with BIGBANG’s T.O.P and Meets Regularly

Yoo Hae Jin Has Unlikely Friendship with BIGBANG’s T.O.P and Meets Regularly

Yoo Hae Jin revealed his unlikely friendship with BIGBANG’s T.O.P.

During an interview with News 1 Sports on June 15, Yoo Hae Jin said, “I heard some of the younger actors are afraid of me. I have no idea why.”

“I hope they will be able to approach me with ease. Some of the youngsters have such difficulty with my presence and immediately discard their cigarettes when I pass by. At times, it even makes me embarrassed,” he added. “Sometimes I try to avoid them because I know how uncomfortable they are with me.”

“Still, I have some youngsters who are close with me. I’m really close with T.O.P after we starred in ‘Tazza: The Hidden Card’ together. I think we see each other at least once a month,” he explains. “We also text each other a lot.”

Yoo Hae Jin also explained his simplistic acting in “The Classified File.”

“If my acting gets flamboyant, this movie would have been all over the place. If Detective Gong (Kim Yoon Suk) is active and energetic, it’s only right for Kim Joong San to be a little quieter to keep the film balanced,” he said. “The movie will lose its genuineness if I try to add on to the spectacle with other vibrant actors.”

He emphasized looking at the big picture, saying, “I can’t be selfish. This isn’t a film only for me. I have to keep the entire movie in mind. That is why the amount of my footage isn’t important.”

Meanwhile, “The Classified File” is a mystery suspense movie that recreates the case of a kidnapped child in 1978. It will be opening in theaters on June 18.

Source (1)

BIGBANG Graces Three Different Covers for Vogue Korea’s July Issue

BIGBANG Graces Three Different Covers for Vogue Korea’s July Issue

BIGBANG graces three different covers for the latest issue of Vogue Korea.

For the covers, the members of BIGBANG transform into “happy hippie boys,” as Vogue entitled the concept. Living up to their reputation as one of the top fashionista idols with a flair for the avant-garde, they ooze charisma in bohemian looks that are given an edge with smart pieces like leather loafers and tailored blazers.

BIGBANG Vogue

BIGBANG Vogue3

Meanwhile, BIGBANG released “BANG BANG BANG” and “We Like 2 Party” earlier this month and has been on a winning spree on music shows.
You can catch BIGBANG’s pictorial in the July 2015 issue of Vogue Korea.

Source: Soompi

Palace won't halt Korean BIGBANG pop group concert

bigbang koreanMALACAÑANG said Monday that the government has no plan yet to stop the holding of concert by popular Korean boy band BIGBANG which will be held next month in the wake of the spread of Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV) in South Korea.

"Wala pang hakbang na ganyang ipinaiiral ng DOH (Department of Health) ang mga infection prevention protocols," said Presidential Communications Operations Office Secretary Herminio Coloma Jr. in a text message when asked if there was any instruction to suspend the concert on July 27 at Mall of Asia Arena.

Coloma also assured that the Philippines is prepared to deal with the threat of MERS-CoV, which has killed at least 16 people in South Korea.

"The Philippines is fully prepared to thwart and contain the Middle East Respiratory Coronavirus and government has put in place all the necessary preventive measures, including contact-tracing and other infection control protocols to isolate those exhibiting symptoms of MERS-CoV,” he said.

Coloma noted that since the first quarter of 2014, when MERS-CoV was first reported in the Middle East, the DOH has conducted intensive monitoring and information dissemination campaigns among Filipino nationals, especially among health workers and hospital employees.

Last year, the DOH conducted successful contact-tracing, and isolation when it was learned that a Filipino hospital employee, who had tested positive for MERS-CoV in the Middle East, had entered the country.

The patient was confined at the Research Institute for Tropical Medicine (RITM) in Muntinlupa City and later tested negative. Similar cases reported in August 2014 and February 2015 were also successfully contained.

Coloma said that according to Health Secretary Janette Garin, the Philippines remains “MERS-CoV-free."

“As a member state of the World Health Organization (WHO), the Philippines abides by its advice ‘to continue surveillance for acute respiratory infections and to review any unusual patterns’,” he said.

He quoted the WHO as saying that given the lack of evidence of human-to-human transmission in South Korea, it “does not advise special procedures at points of entry, or travel, or trade restrictions” in that country.

Coloma however reiterated the government’s call for all Filipinos in the Middle East and those travelling to South Korea to remain vigilant, take precautionary measures, heed local health regulations, and observe personal hygiene measures. (SDR/Sunnex)

BIGBANG Tops Real-Time Charts 12 Straight Days: Real Long Run


[??????=??? ??] YG’s BIGBANG has been topping South Korea’s major charts for 12 days in a row, showing undying popularity.

“BANG BANG BANG” unveiled on June 1 at midnight still stands at the top of South Korea’s largest real-time chart Melon, Bugs, and Olleh Music.

The second title track “WE LIKE 2 PARTY” also ranks at #1 on Daum Music, showing a real long run by all the songs ranking in the top range.

Their YouTube videos continue to attract attention as well. The clip of “BANG BANG BANG” hit 15.93 million views as of 9 am on June 13, soon to hit 16 million. “WE LIKE 2 PARTY” unveiled on June 5 is nearly at 8 million, currently standing at 7.73 million views.

On Mnet’s M Countdown aired on June 11, BIGBANG won the trophy with “BANG BANG BANG.” They will be in Hong Kong for the World Tour from June 12 to 14 to perform 3 times for the local fans.

BIGBANG Rounded off Hong Kong Concert, “Singing All Together Anywhere around the World”

71866571.2_99_20150615101920
71866575.2_99_20150615101920
[????=??? ??] BIGBANG has successfully rounded off the Hong Kong concert of their world tour “BIGBANG 2015 WORLD TOUR MADE”.

BIGBANG captivated 36,000 people of audience in their concert held from the 12 to 14 at Hong Kong AWE Arena, by their perfect and fancy live performances.

All the tickets for all the three days’ concert were sold out, and every corner of the seats as well as the standing area was filled with fans, to show BIGBANG’s high popularity in the country.

BIGBANG began the concert with “BANG BANG BANG”, a new song released this year. Then, they entertained fans by singing their hits including “BAD BOY” and “LIE”, as well as new songs “LOSER” and “BAE BAE” released in May.

Fans did not sit even for a second for all two hours of BIGBANG’s performance of new songs, solo songs, and encore. They enjoyed the performances so passionately, and BIGBANG heated up the mood by showing a variety of appeals in their performances.

YG Entertainment unveiled “BIGBANG – ‘TOUR REPORT’ IN BEIJING” on the 15 at 9am on NAVER TVCAST, to give back to fans’ great support for BIGBANG’s world tour.

Following the first making video of Guangzhou concert which was released on the 10 as part of “MADE DIARY”, the behind video and the opening performance of “BANG BANG BANG” staged in the Beijing concert held on the 5 an d6 at Beijing MasterCard Center are included in the second video.

The video shows BIGBANG member’s excited emotions before the concert, as well as the fancy and explosive performance of “BANG BANG BANG”.

Now that BIGBANG has successfully rounded off their concert in Guangzhou and Beijing, they will continue with the world tour to meet 1.4 million fans around the world by having 70 concerts in 15 countries in Asia including Thailand, in North America including the United States and Canada, and in other regions.

2015. 6. 15.
Source: http://www.yg-life.com/archives/52505?lang=en

[STARCAST] BIGBANG MADE DIARY WITH NAVER – ‘TOUR REPORT’ IN BEIJING

085559032_BB_640x96_%BC%F6%C1%A4_04
BIGBANG’s “MADE DIARY WITH NAVER” project with YG and NAVER!

BIGBANG’s Beijing concert is unveiled in “TOUR REPORT IN BEIJING” video, following the first video that showed BIGBANG’s Guangzhou concert!

“TOUR REPORT IN BEIJING” shows BIGBANG members at the Beijing concert, as well as their fancy and cool performance of “BANG BANG BANG”.

BIGBANG presented a variety of almost-perfect live and fancy performances on June 5 and 6, at Beijing MaterCard Center. Among the performances, the performance of “BANG BANG BANG” electrified the local audience most.

All the tickets for BIGBANG’s Seoul, Guangzhou, and Beijing concerts were sold out, and they will continue with the world tour to meet 1.4 fans around the world by having 70 concerts in 15 countries including Hong Kong, Thailand, the United States, and Canada.


2015. 6. 15.
Source: http://www.yg-life.com/archives/52510?lang=en

“No.1 in Closed Shooting of ‘INKIGAYO’”? It was BIGBANG’s “BANG BANG BANG”… Official Announcement

2015061510281624305_2_99_20150615105713

[????=??? ??] BIGBANG (G-DRAGON, T.O.P, TAEYANG, DAESUNG, and SEUNGRI)’s new song “BANG BANG BANG” took the No.1 for the second week of June, in SBS “INKIGAYO”.

SBS “INKIGAYO” announced the No.1 song for the second week of June on the 15 on its official website. The program announced that the No.1 was BIGBANG’s “BANG BANG BANG”, No.2 was EXO’s “Love Me Right”, and the No.3 was BIGBANG’s “WE LIKE 2 PARTY”.

SHINee’s “VIEW”, EXO’s “Tender Love”, 4Men’s “You’re My Home”, Zion.T’s “Eat”, IU’s “Heart”, Baek Ah Yeon’s “Shouldn’t Have”, EXID’s “Ah Yeah” took the fourth through 10th places, respectively. 

2015061510281624305_1_99_20150615105713

Before that, “INKIGAYO” did not announce the No.1 in the show aired on the 14. The staff explained that was because “the ranks were not calculated right due to an unexpected closed shooting”. 

The program already announced on the 12 on the official “INKIGAYO” website that the show will be shot not disclosed to audience, because of concerns over MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome). The program’s producer Jo Hyo-Jin also said to Star News on the 14, “The shooting of ‘INKIGAO’ has turned closed”.

2015. 6. 15.
Source: http://www.yg-life.com/archives/52516?lang=en

BIGBANG Tops Weekly Charts 2 Straight Weeks: 4 Tracks in Top 10

201506151539777665_557e73df149fe_99_20150615154306
[OSEN=??? ??] YG’s BIGBANG has been topping weekly charts of South Korea’s major music sites for 2 weeks in a row.

According to the weekly charts updated on June 15, the quintet’s “BANG BANG BANG” unveiled at midnight of June 1 was ranked at #1 on 6 major sites such as Melon, Bugs, Genie, Naver, Olleh, and Monkey 3 for two consecutive weeks. “WE LIKE 2 PARTY” is also ranked in the top range, showing unrivalled popularity.

BIGBANG’s June tracks “BANG BANG BANG” and “WE LIKE 2 PARTY” are following the path of the tracks unveiled on May 1, “LOSER” and “BAE BAE” which are still ranked in the top range of charts. There are a total of 4 tracks by BIGBANG within the top 10.

The music videos continue to attract viewers as well. “BANG BANG BANG” attracted 17.54 million viewers as of 2pm on June 15 while “WE LIKE 2 PARTY” hit 8.84 million views. Together the videos attracted a total of 26.38 viewers.

BIGBANG also won a trophy on Mnet’s M Countdown aired on June 11 with “BANG BANG BANG” while topping SBS’s Inkigayo on June 15. BIGBANG was in Hong Kong from June 12 to 14 performing for 36,000 local fans, proving their international stardom.

2015. 6. 15.
Source: http://www.yg-life.com/archives/52537?lang=en

BIGBANG’s 4 New Tracks Huge Hit in China!!

– Takes over China’s largest portal QQ Music #1 to #3- #1 – #3 and #6 on music video chart

  
BIGBANG’s popularity has crossed the border and is being seen in China. 

“BANG BANG BANG” and “WE LIKE 2 PARTY” unveiled both in South Korea and China simultaneously ranked #1 and #2 on China’s largest portal QQ Music, winning against other strong releases by Jay Chou and Taylor Swift. With this, “LOSER” unveiled in May is also ranked at #3, making a hit syndrome in China every time they release a song.

All music charts in China are different to the Korean ones in the sense that people stream the music for free instead of downloading with a charge. YG Entertainment, in prevention of illegal downloading and protection of digital music, came hand in hand with QQ Music and exclusively carried out a system for the first time to listen to music at a cost. And this is the first time to have this as a Korean artist.

“LOSER” and “BAE BAE” unveiled in May, and “BANG BANG BANG” and “WE LIKE 2 PARTY” released in June are sold at a cost as mini albums with two songs each.  

As a result “LOSER+BAE BAE” mini album sold a total of 320,000 copies on June 13 while “BANG BANG BANG + WE LIKE 2 PARTY” album sold 400,000 copies. This is a record-breaking number for a foreign album sold on QQ Music.

“BANG BANG BANG” and “WE LIKE 2 PARTY” also ranked #1 and #2 on China’s K-Pop Chart. 

Music videos on QQ Music and Youku are also attracting much attention. On music video charts of QQ Music “BANG BANG BANG” and “WE LIKE 2 PARTY” ranked #1 and #2 while “LOSER” and “BAE BAE” #3 and #6, making the chart all dominated by BIGBANG.

Meanwhile, BIGBANG has been topping South Korean music charts for 12 days in a row. 

On June 13, “BANG BANG BANG” still stands at the top of daily charts like Melon, Bugs, Monkey 3 and Soribada while “WE LIKE 2 PARTY” is ranked in the top range. 

The music videos on YouTube continue to attract viewers as well. On June 13, “BANG BANG BANG” hit 16.06 million viewers while “WE LIKE 2 PARTY” hit 7.83 million viewers, soon to hit 8 million viewers. 

BIGBANG will be in Hong Kong for their World Tour from June 12 to 14 to meet the local fans. 

Source: http://ygfamily.com/network/Network_Info.asp?IDX=7850&Page=1&n2PageSize=9&LANGDIV=E

BIGBANG’s ‘Inkigayo’ Rumors Are Like A Scenario From ‘Producer’

 
 KBS’ “Producer” portrays variety show production staff as powerful forces within Korean entertainment, whose influence has massive repercussions on the careers of K-pop idols. Several industry insiders denounced the scenarios in the drama as exaggerated works of fiction, but a recent situation involving BIGBANG is playing out like a page from the “Producer” script.

KBS’ “Producer” portrays variety show production staff as powerful forces within Korean entertainment, whose influence has massive repercussions on the careers of K-pop idols. Several industry insiders denounced the scenarios in the drama as exaggerated works of fiction, but a recent situation involving BIGBANG is playing out like a page from the “Producer” script.

On June 14, the 5-member male group was absent from the taping of the SBS music chart show, “Inkigayo.” The group was in consideration to receive a first place award on the program, but they were not included within the performances which aired during the episode. Supporters of the group allege that BIGBANG was banned from the show because G-Dragon and T.O.P were unable to be present for the taping, due to scheduling conflicts.

The real-life scenario involving BIGBANG and “Inkigayo” is reminiscent of the “Producer” plot involving Cindy (IU) and Tak Ye Jin (Gong Hyo Jin). In the drama, Ye Jin is a producer-director who has worked for more than a decade on the chart show, “Music Bank.” She enters into a conflict with Cindy, following a mishap during a live taping. In the midst of their disagreement, Cindy is reluctant to perform on the program. Other debates which could occur between production teams, K-pop stars, and their agencies were dramatically illustrated throughout “Producer.”

“Inkigayo” and YG Entertainment have yet to issue an official statement addressing the situation. However, SBS responded with an unprecedented move of airing the episode with a private taping, with the award results provided online on June 15. In the end, BIGBANG was named as the winner of the June 14 episode. 

This decision by SBS was initially considered as a response to the MERS outbreak, but it appears as though that was not the main factor behind the programming changes.

Industry insiders, who have remained unnamed, have also speculated that the changes made to the “Inkigayo” broadcast could have been preempted by recent conflicts involving EXO and BIGBANG fans. Rumors of bomb threats and photo vandalism by EXO fans (EXO-L) could have prompted the actions taken by “Inkigayo.”

—————————

About the writer: Adrienne Stanley is a contributing editor for KDramastars. She is also a contributing writer for Kpopstarz, MTV Iggy and CJ Entertainment’s KCON blog. Her passions include a love of K-pop and Asian drama. When she is not writing, she is hanging out on Twitter (@retrogirladdy). 

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/86835/20150614/big-bang-inkigayo-producer.htm