T.O.P’s mother expresses anger at the false reports


T.O.P‘s mother expressed her anger at false reports.
She told reporters, “Is it the hospital who reported that T.O.P was sleeping? The police told me that they never said that he’d regained consciousness. But why are there articles saying he did? The doctors told us that his tongue was drying, and that he is lacking oxygen input, so he could have problems with his brain. He has an oxygen mask over his nose right now.

She added, “When he came to the hospital, he was unconscious. He is still unconscious, but the media is being told wrong things.

 

Source: AllKPop

T.O.P still in ICU, family requests his name be taken off list


Big-Bang,TOP

BIGBANG‘s T.O.P is still in ICU, to clarify for fans who may be confused by rumors.

 

Earlier, rumors had circulated that the idol had been taken out of the intensive care unit because his name had been removed from the list of patients in ICU. However, the hospital revealed, “T.O.P is still in ICU. His name was just taken out of the list.

It’s been revealed it was the request of his family members, but the reason was left unsaid.

Source: AllKPop

Support For BIGBANG’s T.O.P Trends Worldwide On Twitter After Hospitalization

People worldwide are showing their support for BIGBANG member T.O.P, and everyone who loves him, while he is in the hospital.

On June 6, T.O.P was taken to the hospital due to an overdose of prescription tranquilizers. A police source has stated that he is currently not in critical condition, although he remains in the hospital. This follows T.O.P’s recent dismissal from his mandatory military duties due to being prosecuted for marijuana use.

On Twitter, the hashtag “StayStrongTOP” trended at No. 2 worldwide around 2 a.m. KST on June 7,  and remains in the top 3 at the time of this article’s publication.

The hashtag is being used not only by BIGBANG fans (VIP), but also people from other fandoms, as supporters worldwide send their encouragement to T.O.P and wish him the best, as well as show their support for BIGBANG and their fans during this difficult time.

Even when the times are darkest just turn around an look how many people love you and support you are not alone #StayStrongTOPpic.twitter.com/YcoD3PHpsr

— Mystic? (@YongieMystic) June 6, 2017

BIGBANG and VIPS will always be with you. #StayStrongTOPpic.twitter.com/SJFCoWkANf

— KING JIYONG (@GDtotheTOP) June 6, 2017

i'm also thinking of GD , Taeyang , Daesung & Seungri who love their older brother so very much & will be suffering too #StayStrongTOP ❤️ pic.twitter.com/5ceBXHoSXN

— JoJo ❤️ VIP ? ❤️ (@jojoblack77) June 6, 2017

Exo-l's are sending prayers for TOP, bigbang and VIPs all over the world. We're here as a family. Stay strong! #StayStrongVIP#StayStrongTOPpic.twitter.com/FqG57LIWzl

— 세루 (@xiuhanhun12) June 6, 2017

ARMYs are here for VIPs! No one should have to ir idol in such a vulnerable state. We hope he recovers. Stay strong! #StayStrongTOP

— ?JHOOOOOOPE!❄️ (@JBiebxRose) June 6, 2017

We are Here. Stay Strong VIPs.
In behalf of all the Cassies. We'll always be here.#StayStrongTOP#StayStrongBIGBANGandVIPpic.twitter.com/vMdzOqMv21

— Walking Eggnog ⭐✨? (@waitingforkyuuu) June 6, 2017

Thank you very much for creating this beautiful deep meaning picture. #StayStrongTOPpic.twitter.com/3VcSsDoODs

— #StayStrongTOP (@cyndiejoy88) June 6, 2017

Get well soon, T.O.P.



Source: Soompi


K-Pop fans from every group are coming together to trend #StayStrongTOP

 

K-Pop fans from every fandom have united together to trend#StayStrongTOP on Twitter, in reaction to T.O.P critical health condition.

T.O.P is currently in the hospital, in critical condition, after a drug overdose on prescribed medicine. To show T.O.P their love, VIPs are sending messages through Twitter using the hashtag#StayStrongTOP.

Tweet a message to T.O.P using #StayStrongTOP by clicking the button below.

 

 

All These Fan Groups Are Sending Support To T.O.P

Fandoms of BTS, Super Junior, 2NE1, TVXQ, ASTRO and more are coming together to help #StayStrongTOP trend on Twitter.

In a show of amazing love and support, K-Pop fans from all over the world are hoping for T.O.P to recover quickly.


The Last Update So Far From YG Entertainment

His condition has not seen an official update from his family or YG Entertainment since he was taken to the hospital. The only updates so far have been confirming that he was in the intensive care unit, after media reports claimed he had woken up.

 

“T.O.P is still in the intensive care unit we are currently waiting on the test results and the opinion from the doctor.” — YG Entertainment

Source: Koreaboo

#StayStrongTOP trends internationally following T.O.P’s hospitalization

koreaboo.com_TOPTrendingTopic.png

VIPs
have united together to trend #StayStrongTOP on Twitter, in reaction to T.O.P critical health condition.

T.O.P is currently in the hospital, in critical condition, after a drug overdose on prescribed medicine. To show T.O.P their love, VIPs are sending messages through Twitter using the hashtag#StayStrongTOP.


The Last Update So Far From YG Entertainment

His condition has not seen an official update from his family or YG Entertainment since he was taken to the hospital. The only updates so far have been confirming that he was in the intensive care unit, after media reports claimed he had woken up.

“T.O.P is still in the intensive care unit we are currently waiting on the test results and the opinion from the doctor.” — YG Entertainment

Source: Koreaboo

#StayStrongTOP trends worldwide following the news of his hospitalization


TOP
T.O.P is trending worldwide on Twitter following the news of his hospitalization.On June 6, T.O.P was found unconscious due to medication overdose and was moved to ICU (Intensive Care Unit) for treatment. Police soon clarified that T.O.P did not technically lose consciousness but is only in a deep sleep in response to his anti-anxiety medication. The BIGBANG member is expected to fully recover in about two days.

Despite the clarification by the police, many fans around the globe are greatly shocked and concerned for the idol star. As a result, fans are expressing support and love for T.O.P on Twitter with encouraging messages and the hashtag #StayStrongTop, which is currently trending worldwide.

Many are hoping for a fast recovery for T.O.P and also a fair conclusion to his marijuana scandal.

Source: AllKPop

Police Shares Update On T.O.P’s Condition And An Account Of His Hospitalization


After it was reported that BIGBANG’s T.O.P was rushed to the hospital on June 6 after being found unconscious, a source from the police has given a statement about what occurred and an update on the artist’s condition.

The source stated, “Choi Seung Hyun [T.O.P’s real name] was on standby in his platoon headquarters. Yesterday at 10 p.m., he took the prescription tranquilizer that he usually takes, and went to sleep.”

The source said that T.O.P was sleeping soundly at 7:30 a.m. the next day, and that when he was awoken for breakfast, he opened his eyes but appeared to want to go back to sleep. As it was thought that he would be tired otherwise, he was allowed to continue sleeping.

According to the source, the reports that he lost consciousness were not true. “Around noon, he was sweating and unable to wake up, so he was taken to the emergency room of a nearby hospital, where blood and urine tests and CT scans were performed,” the source stated. “There was nothing wrong according to the test results, and he reacted when his name was called or he was pinched.”

The source from the police clarified, “Also, when he was taken to the hospital, he was not carried there [while unconscious] but was assisted.” They went on to say that according to the doctors, it seems that he took an overdose of the medication that he takes regularly, although the amount he took is not known.

“He is currently not in critical condition,” the source said. “He is sleeping because there is a sleeping aid in his medication.” They added, “Once the medication is out of his system in 1 to 2 days, there will be no hindrance to his lifestyle.”

Meanwhile, T.O.P’s agency YG Entertainment told news outlet Star News on June 6 at 10:10 p.m. KST that T.O.P was still in the intensive care unit at the time.

To explain why T.O.P is currently in the intensive care unit, a source from the police said, “T.O.P is a famous celebrity whose face is well known. There has also been a controversial incident recently. It was decided that if people were to gather around, he would not be able to receive tests or treatment properly. Therefore, he was admitted into the emergency intensive care unit, where it was possible for him to be isolated.”

Recently, T.O.P was dismissed from his military service duties as he is being prosecuted for smoking marijuana.

We wish T.O.P a quick recovery.

Source (1) (2) (3) via Soompi

Police say T.O.P did not technically lose consciousness + expected to wake up within 2 days


Despite earlier reports of T.O.P being found unconscious, police are saying the BIGBANG member did not actually lose consciousness.

Police updates say T.O.P simply fell into a deep sleep and did not technically lose consciousness. On June 6, a rep from the police told media outlets, “His loss of consciousness reported is not true. His anti-anxiety medication has sleeping pill ingredients in it, so he fell asleep. He’s received urine and blood tests as well as a CT scan, and the results are normal.”

The rep continued, “The results have been relayed to his family. The doctor expects T.O.P to wake up in 1-2 days when the drugs wear off, and he’ll be able to return to life as normal.”
 

Source: AllKPop

YG Clarifies Details Regarding BIGBANG T.O.P’s Overdose

Following news of BIGBANG’s T.O.P being found unconscious and in the hospital, YG Entertainment has clarified some details.

A source from YG said, “T.O.P has been taken to the Intensive Care Unit and is receiving intensive care. He normally takes tranquilizers, but according to the police he took more than usual this time.”

The source continued, “We are still checking whether or not he has regained consciousness yet. Please wait for developments.”

Previously, T.O.P was dismissed from military service duties after admitting to smoking marijuana.

We hope T.O.P recovers soon.

Source (1)



Source: Soompi


T.O.P reportedly still unconscious + updates on overdose


Big-Bang,TOP

T.O.P is reported to be still unconscious as of 7:15PM KST after being brought into the intensive care unit for a drug overdose at 5PM.

On June 6, a reported insider denied rumors the BIGBANG member had regained consciousness, telling media, “Some are saying T.O.P is awake, but he’s still unconscious in the ICU. The situation is being monitored, and he’s receiving treatment.” The insider also revealed, “Even if he does regain consciousness, his mother has a lot to worry about. They’re worried about brain damage as he was deprived of oxygen in the beginning. They’d rather avoid reporters during this difficult time.”

Further reports are saying T.O.P overdosed on anti-anxiety and anti-depression medication. One media outlet reported, “T.O.P suffered from panic disorder, depression, and insomnia. He’s taken prescribed anti-depression medicine for a long time. It’s likely he’s taken the same meds this time as well.”

However, only T.O.P’s unconscious state and drug overdose are currently confirmed. Stay tuned for updates.

Source: AllKPop